Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just a Saturday

Above is Cason putting his face over the fan. Savanna and Cason had lots of fun feeling it blow on thier faces. Its just too bad I couldn't get both of them in the picture.












Today was just a fun saturday with the family bowling. I think Tage even got his first strike!!! He scored a 94 today, I know that the bumpers were up for that little extra help but that is his best score yet! The kids had lots of fun, the adults had loads of fun too....not to toot my own horn but....I creamed them all the first game :) Now about the 2nd game, I totally flopped. It was loads of fun though.



1 comment:

French Family said...

Yay for blogging more haha. Looks like a fun Saturday! And I know for sure, I wouldn't be able to bowl a 94 even with the bumpers up!