Thursday, April 23, 2009

It has begun...........







Yesterday Tage had his first T-ball practice, the FIRST of many to come.....

It was fun to sit there and watch the kids hit off the tee, try to field a ground ball, run the bases....It was so cute, some of the kids ran to the dugout, needless to say the coaches (one of which is Bart) have their hands full. I have been recruited to help too, who would have guessed huh?
These are just a few of the pictures that I took inbetween trying to help with the kids...
More are to follow as we keep you all up to date on how Tage and the rest of his team does.

3 comments:

French Family said...

I love that, that's a true sign of summer. Btw, lovin the new blog background! :)

Liz and Curt said...

Looks like fun! What did you get recruited to do?

Ivy Dawn said...

Oh of course I got recruited to help! I am the 2nd asst. coach AND the stand in coach when Bart can't be there, who knew huh?!