Saturday, October 2, 2010

Look who's 8...Months that is!

Boston is growing! Look at that, we are sitting!! It really is about time that he is.
I swear he is such a lazy baby, he's strong and knows it, but just doesn't want to do things.
Just within the last few weeks has he decided that sitting is actually is fun to do.
You know those Bumbo seats?? If not click on Bumbo to see what it is.
He loves it! but can actually flip himself out of it. Now, luckily he hasnt been close to anything that would hurt him, but its funny to see him on the floor just a talking after he does.

He's an avid clapper, and I mean AVID, does it all the time.
Likes to ramble
Chew his fingers and his hippo
Doesnt like to be on his tummy very much (what baby really does?)
Loves giving kisses (the open mouth kind)
loves his binkie
love being talked to
giggles
likes to stand
is teething (he is really good tho)
His brother and sister ADORE him (so does mom and dad, well and everyone else too)


Time really has flown by and I can't believe that Its been 8 months, I'm grateful that he still loves to cuddle and that he likes to grab my face. I love the smile on his face and the way his eyes light up when someone says hi to him. He is a beautiful little one and brings so much joy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Teri said...

ADORABLE! I don't want to wish Ian's life away, but I am so excited to have Ian 8mths old doing the things Boston is doing.