Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lately.....

This is the Bump at 24 wks. The baby has really been moving around a lot and thinks that resting on my bladder is the place to be. I, on the other hand, beg to differ....I know its only going to get worse. Just recently we have been able to actually feel the baby with our hand, which for Bart means more.


This morning I was doing Savannas hair and my finger got tangled in it and she says, "Ouch....I'm going to bite you with my long teeth!" With a serious face mind you.... I just said "Oh really?" and kept doing her hair.
Just a bit later I was finishing getting ready and she came in and said that she was playing in her room. I asked her if she wanted to pick her room up.
Her reply, "No, I will do it someday." again with a straight face and then walked out of my room.
She really is getting so big and has a mind that keeps going and going and says the craziest things sometimes. I love her to death!

I had Tage at the dentist the other day.... I am so proud of him. He sat there motionless for the whole thing. Not that watching a movie had anything to do with it. Even when he got the numbing shot he was motionless.. He did great for his first time.

3 comments:

French Family said...

I adore Savanna's hair! What cute little kiddos. Kudos to Tage! I can't even sit still when I get a numbing shot!

♥The Taylors said...

Your baby bump is so cute!! When is the baby shower so we can be sure to get you something?

Ivy Dawn said...

We haven't planned on having a baby shower, if you would like to get the baby something you may I just haven't pushed the issue. Thanks for thinking about him tho.