Friday, October 9, 2009

This and That......

So, it has been over a month since my last entry.....




I am positive that a lot has gone on, here is just a glimpse...




Tage is loving Kindergarten, he is always excited to go and always excited to show the work he has done for the day. Its fun to spend time with Savanna and see the real stinker she is. She really is excited for the new baby and talks to him every day, "Hi baby Boston" as she rubs my belly and then she kisses him. It really is cute. I guess by the name and I think most of you know that we found out about a month ago that we are going to be having a boy!! We are all excited. We took Tage and Savanna with us to the ultrasound and the whole time Savanna kept saying that she was getting a baby sister and Tage was getting a baby brother, even after we found out she insisted that she was having a baby sister. She has now warmed up to the idea of having a baby brother.


Here is also an updated picture of my belly..I am now just over 22wks. I have passed the half way point YAY!!! The past week or so is when I have started to feel him quite a bit. He is most active during the afternoon and evening times. Its still hard to feel him on the outside but boy he sure moves and grooves on the inside. It still seems like we have a long wait to see him but it goes by fast too. I was able to go thru all of my old baby clothes and actually save some things from Tage that I think just might work even though he will be a winter baby. I have been doing pretty good too....Mostly having good days and some here and there bad ones.

More to come soon...promise

2 comments:

French Family said...

So you have the cutest baby bump ever, fyi. I miss that feeling, the baby moving inside feeling. It's the best feeling in the world!

Tyson & Bridget Snedeger said...

WOW, 22 weeks already!! It's amazing how fast it goes by. Your belly is so cute! Having the older kids get excited about the baby makes it so much fun! We really enjoyed seing them get excited and having them talk to the baby! We love the name you guys picked out!!