Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting use to it all...

The little man (that runs my life!!)
He is 4 weeks old already. My gosh that went by fast.
He is a pretty good baby...really good at keeping me up at night, really good at making me love him.
I feel bad about not getting an updated pic up sooner, I have had a lot of requests..I'm a slacker.
Anyway, here are a few.


Below are pictures of "craft day" that I HAD to have for something to do. Of course, nothing is done but they are started, which means painted, or half done. Some clip boards to modge podge and a wooden board for the kids coats and another board for something for the laundry room. I will get them done eventually and then maybe post some pics of the end result.

Boston being very cooperative, he slept the entire time :)


And of course, being the nicest mom ever ;)...I let Tage and Savanna paint too. They painted on a few wood boards and tons of papers, as you can see below. Artistic huh?



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

It looks like a fun day crafting! One of these days I'll get back to it. Boston is really cute and I'm sure a lot of fun!

The Damron's said...

so cute, I cant wait to hold him again. We are coming this weekend for Bridgers 1sr birthday so we will see yoo then!