Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you tell there's a baby in there..??

This is the "baby bump" as we have all called it....
35 wks and STILL counting.
I must say the Anticipation is growing and even though I know we have everything for the baby to come I can't help but think that I am forgetting something.
I Just had a Drs appt and things are still looking good and still on track for the Baby to come on Feb. 1st..unless by some miracle I start contracting. I believe the doctor finally got the point that I have never really been in labor and have never felt contractions. I think he was shocked, but concerned at the same time. Only time will tell.
I am measuring 39 cm with 4 wks still to go...I am sure this is the biggest I have ever gotten with the 3 pregnancies and I sure am feeling it.


This picture was just taken tonight by Bart..Both kids aren't feeling the greatest and so they wanted mommy to cuddle a little bit.. As you can tell the "baby bump" doesn't seem to get in the way and the kids have learned not lay right on top of the belly.
I did have all 3 kids around me at the same time though.. in a round about way.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hope they get over their cold or what they have quickly:)you look great at 35 weeks.. who is your doctor.. good luck:)