Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tomorrow......the BIG B-Day!!!

So, today was the doctors appointment...basically the defining appointment. As the previous post said, I have been on medicine to slow things down while the baby continues to grow and mature.
Sunday night was my last dose and since then we have been waiting things out. I wasn't too sure I would make it to today to see the doc, but I did (barely.)

Last night I did have some pretty strong contractions and thought that it could be happening right then or tomorrow, which is today. I woke up at 4am having regular contractions for an hour then they went away.
I wake up at 7 this morning..getting ready for the day, having regular contractions about 4 to 9 minutes apart. Pretty exciting actually.
All in all...with the contracting regular I have actually dilated some, who knew?!
With all that the doctor suggested, and we agreed that we should get the baby here. He seems to want to come anyway, why keep it from happening.

So, tomorrow is the BIG day!! I don't we were shocked, it was bound to happen. I am pretty sure we are ready. Bart got the car seat in today, which I think was pretty much the last thing to do for the baby.
Savanna is way excited and says the she will kiss baby Boston on the cheek.
As of right now Tage isn't home from school, but I am sure his reaction will be like all the other reactions he has had about the baby.....just there, not really excited and kind of doesn't want anything to do with the baby right now. Hopefully tomorrow he will be ECSTATIC!!!!

I might not post anything for a bit, but I know everyone will be wanting to see pictures, so I will as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for being with us on this pregnancy journey with us..its been a long journey and we are excited for what we have in store with this new little addition.


2 comments:

The Damron's said...

soooo excited please send pics as soon as possible and good luck we will keep you in our prayers!

Chelsea said...

I'm excited for you! Good luck with everything. I do look forward to pictures.