Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 10


Today is Day 10 of the limited activity...or as the Dr. called it the other day, be like the "Queen of the Nile"...I liked the idea of that.

As you all know from my last post I have been doing a lot of surfing the internet for craft sites, DIY home decor, fun treat ideas...really you name it, you could probably find it. I have added all the fun sites here. There are soooooo many things I want to do and make when I have the time, which I know will not be for a while, you better bet that I have a list of crafts I want to do so I don't forget.


I have actually been inspired to do a lot of things looking around at all the ladies that are "crafty"
Hopefully I can measure up to them once I get going.

Now for an update on the pregnancy..........
Today I am 37 wks and a few days...
If you look back at other pictures I believe you can tell that the baby has dropped and at moments when I am standing for a while I can sure feel the gravity of it all.
I did make it back to the Dr. and he was glad I made it that far along and wants me to go for as long as I can, so, he put me back on medicine until about Sunday, I have another appt with him next Wednesday. After Sunday, what ever happens happens. We are shooting to get as close to February 1st as we can. In saying all that, I was told to keep up with the "limited activity" hence the Queen of the Nile remark at the beginning :)

Things are really ticking down and it feels that way. Every day I just hope we are ready and haven't forgotten anything, I really don't think we have, but you never know.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the pregnant belly! Good luck with everything, I'm sure it'll go great! You are a queen and hope that you feel like one occassionally. Hang in there, it'll all be over soon!

Chelsea

Liz said...

You look great! You know what is going to happen.. You are going to go over now! I hope all goes well. Best wishes in the next few days and weeks!